We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Omelette with yellow beans:
Peel an onion, fry in a little oil, add boiled and chopped beans. Let it fry a little together and add beaten eggs with a pinch of salt. After they have browned, turn them to the other side with a plate
Other filters about Beans
Today I will continue the trilogy with green beans, with the third part, according to the recipes Wok vegetables with strips of smoked pork muscles and.
Bean and shrimp salad is an easy and very tasty recipe that your child will definitely love. With a content.
Bean and feta cheese salad is ideal for your child's lunch, especially when you want to diversify the food menu.
Yellow bean soup is easily digestible and very tasty, so your child will love it. Yellow bean soup can be served.
Vegetable pate recipes come in many forms, with or without beans or with or without soy. Anyway, you decide to make the pate.
Chicken salad, broccoli, pods and pasta is very easy to prepare, being an excellent source of vitamins, fiber and calories. Rich in iron.
A diet rich in vitamins and proteins is necessary for nursing mothers, so an avocado and green bean salad.
This recipe is especially for children with lactose intolerance, who should avoid or limit the consumption of products.
Whether you prepare this recipe for lunch or dinner, turkey breast is a lean and very healthy meat that will not create.
Vegetable purees are the first solid foods introduced into the baby's diet when we begin to diversify, ie between 4-6.
Preparation time: 2 min.
Total cooking time: 27 min.
Amount: 2 servings
- Put in the bowl 60 g telemea and laugh 5 sec./speed 7 . Put aside.
- Cut into large pieces 1 red bell pepper, put it in the bowl and chop 3 sec./speed 6 . Put aside.
- Mount the butterfly and put 4 eggs in the bowl. Beat the eggs 2 min./speed 3 .
- Remove the butterflies, add the cheese, pepper and mix 30 sec./speed 3 .
- Put baking paper in the Varoma tray, pour the composition over the paper.
- Rinse the bowl, put in it 1000 g of water and set 22 min./Varoma/speed 2 .
Preparation recommendations for steamed fluffy omelette with peppers and cheese
If the telemeau is not too salty, add a pinch of salt.
In step 4 you can add chopped dill.
Fff tasty and healthy. I made it with quail eggs. Instead of 4 chicken eggs I put 20 quails. Super tasty
We will also try quail eggs. Thanks for the idea. We're glad you like the recipe!
WIDE BEAN DISHES WITH ZUCCHINI
1kg fresh wide yellow beans
1kg of zucchini
a big red onion
3 large carrots
2 large peppers (or bell peppers)
2 garlic cloves (or depending on preferences)
6 tablespoons olive oil
a bunch of parsley and green dill
spices: paprika, turmeric
3 tablespoons tomato broth
Wash the beans well, then break their heads and break each pod into 3-4 smaller pieces. We leave the beans in a bowl of water and take care of the rest of the vegetables.
Finely chop the rest of the vegetables on the electric grinder or put them on the grater or chop them with a knife (as it is easier for us).
Put the vegetables stewed with olive oil and 2 cups of water. Leave the vegetables until soft, eventually add more water if needed. When the vegetables become creamy, add the drained beans and fill with water so that they have enough to boil. Let the beans boil for about 40 minutes, check if it is done.
When the beans are cooked, add the broth and spices and leave for another 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat and add the finely chopped greens.
Oriental omelet with steak and beans
Do you need a high protein meal after exercise? Then try this oriental omelet with our 100% liquid egg protein, steak and beans. This meal contains very few carbohydrates and fats and a lot of protein. The big advantage if you use 100% liquid egg protein is that you don't have to separate the eggs and you don't have to throw away the egg yolks, ideal for an omelet!
Calories: 301 kcal
Carbohydrates: 5 gr
Sugars: 0 gr
Fat: 9 gr
Saturated: 2.7 gr
Protein: 49 gr
Ingredients for 1 oriental omelet
- 100 gr steak (from the butcher)
- 150 gr 100% liquid egg protein from XXL Nutrition
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cucumbers
- Red onion
- ¼ red pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- Soy sauce
- Peppers and salt
- Ginger powder (dye)
- Olive oil
The spices can of course be adapted to your taste!
Method of preparation
- Put the egg proteins and a whole egg together in a small bowl. Add a little pepper, salt and ginger powder. It's all well mixed with a fork or whip. Then put a large pan on the fire and add a drizzle of olive oil. Grab a cloth or cloth and rub the olive oil. This way the olive oil is well distributed, and the olive oil absorbs too much and saves you fat! When the pan is well heated, pour the egg mixture into the pan and let it simmer. Go back halfway once.
- Then put a saucepan half full of water on the fire and let it cook. Put the cabbage in boiling water and simmer for 1.5 minutes. Collect the bean cabbage in a colander or colander and let them sit under cold running water for half a minute.
- Take another saucepan and put it on high heat. Put a small line of olive oil here and rub the olive oil with a cloth / tissue. When the pan is hot, place the steak in the pan. Catch this for about 1.5 minutes until the steak is well browned. Then place the steak in a piece of aluminum foil (leave part of the aluminum foil open). Use the frying pan to briefly fry the sliced garlic clove.
- Meanwhile, cut the cucumber into strips, the onion into thin quarter rings and the pepper into thin rings.
- Put the omelet on a plate, put a strip of cabbage in the middle. Place the cucumbers, peppers and red onions on top of the cabbage. Then slice (thinly slice) the steak and place it on top of the rest. Pick a few coriander leaves and sprinkle over the omelette. Pour a piece of soy sauce over the omelet and then roll it. And voila, the oriental omelet with steak and beans is ready.
Now is the time to eat, to eat tasty!
More delicious recipes like this? Then quickly view it XXL Recipe Book for Nutrition!
Quick breakfast: Omelet with green beans and goat cheese
Put the (frozen) bean pods in a pan with a little water - about enough to reach their level, without covering them - and let them boil on the fire until the water evaporates completely. By then the beans should already be cooked.
How well do you know your hair? Do you know what he needs?
I put a little oil and immediately pour over the beaten egg well with sour cream and mixed just as well with the shredded cheese by hand.
Let it fry, occasionally raising the edges and letting it drain from the raw egg, until the omelet is well cooked.
It is served hot, taking advantage of the cream cheese from the heat, but it can also be consumed cold, for example in the work package.
Yellow Bean Omelet - Recipes
& Icircn weekend & icircmi like to eat with omelets of all kinds. That's why I always try to taste new combinations of ingredients. And because I excluded sausages as much as possible, I always experiment with different vegetables. This time I chose the red onion and the green beans, which I caramelized a little. The omelette was tasty and tasty, but how simple it is. See below the list of ingredients, I will appreciate the quantity according to the number of appetizers at the table! ))
A lot of good things can be said about green bean pods, so eat them as often as possible. Green bean pods are simply immature bean seeds, which are very delicious and beneficial to your health. They have very different properties from other vegetables: they contain very few calories, few carbohydrates and little protein, they are rich in fiber that guarantees the regularity of the intestine, they purify the body. The body protects the colonic mucosa, reduces the time of exposure and contact of the walls with toxic substances and lowers the level of cholesterol and blood sugar. Green beans contain iron, magnesium, calcium, manganese and potassium, essential elements for the body's metabolism.
- or & # 259
- ceap & # 259 ro & # 537ie
- green beans p & # 259st & # 259i (frozen & # 259)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Onions and green beans, with 2 tablespoons olive oil and a tablespoon of brown sugar over high heat, 3-4 min. Dac & # 259 r & # 259m & acircne ni & # 539el crocant & # 259 fasolea, e super ok.
- Ad & # 259uga & # 539i ou & # 259le b & # 259tute très pu & # 539in, nur c & icirct s & # 259 sparge & # 539i g & # 259lbenu & # 537ul. S & # 259ra & # 539i & # 537i pipera & # 539i.
- Leave it on low heat, with the lid on, another 4-5 min.
If you liked my recipe, show it to your friends! Click LIKE & SHARE!
If you found this web page and want to post it on social networks, use the hashtag #diaskitchen & Icirc & # 539i thank you!
| Dia & rsquos Kitchen is the legal copyright holder of the materials on this blog, which may not be used or published without the written consent of the author |
Click to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Number of votes: 1
There are no votes yet! Be the first to rate this post.
Bean meal pods
I don't think there's anything easier to prepare than this mbean pods. It thickens quickly, with few ingredients. The base is fresh bean pods, of that yellow variety and with wide and flat pods. I'm not looking for his scientific name right now, but I think everyone knows what it's about. Otherwise, the picture below may be edifying.
In addition to the pods, you will need some onions and garlic. I used the old ones, but if it's still the season, you can replace them with green onions and green garlic (it's still there).
What do you need?
- 1 kg of pod beans, as fresh as possible, so as not to have "threads"
- 2 small yellow onions (or a larger one)
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 cups of water
- 1 bunch of green dill
- Salt and pepper - to taste.
How do you proceed?
Wash the pods, remove the hit or damaged ends and parts, then cut (or break) into pieces about 5 cm long.
Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic separately.
In a large saucepan (preferably non-stick), heat the olive oil, in which you fry the onion until it turns slightly golden & # 8211 for about 2 minutes.
Extinguish with a little water, add the chopped garlic and bring to a boil.
Then add the pods and 2 cups of water (about 0.5 L), cover the pan (partially) and let it boil, over medium heat, for about 30 minutes. Don't forget to spoon (obligatorily made of wood) through the pan from time to time.
Now match the taste of salt and pepper, take the lid off, increase the heat and wait for the beans to drop (i.e. to evaporate the excess water from the pan). If you do not necessarily want to buy another pan, do not forget about the phase with mixing the contents of the container. Turn off the heat when you think the beans are low enough for your taste. I failed to tell you, but before taking the pan off the heat, it would be good to check if the pods are cooked. How do you check? Taste them! If the beans were not harvested after celebrating their coming of age, you have every chance that they will be cooked in half an hour. If not, unfortunately pour another cup of water and boil it until it penetrates enough to become edible.
When you have finished cooking, lowering, seasoning with spices, etc., toss a handful of finely chopped dill over the pods, mix well and let the food rest for 4-5 minutes under the lid.
During this time, as the dill transfers its essential oils to the pods, you can also transfer a little essential alcohol, preferably from plums (no more than 30 mL 40% v / v), as well as to whet the “gland” of appetite.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
Smoked yellow bean soup
This is one of the soups that reminds me of my childhood and I am always happy when I make it, even if I prepare it in different versions.
See an older version here.
This time, however, I added plenty of smoking for a more aromatic combination.
500 g of yellow beans
1 small piece of celery (about the size of a walnut)
A piece of smoked meat (2-300 gr)
2 teaspoons of quality paprika
150 gr of sour cream
Greenery (parsley or larch)
1 bay leaf
Salt to taste
A little bit of oil
Optional: a little garlic
Put a little oil in a pot and sauté the onion together with the carrots, until the onion becomes glassy. Sprinkle over the paprika and turn it a little in the pot, but be very careful not to burn it (because it becomes bitter).
* you can also add garlic together with onions at this stage
Extinguish with water and add the peas & # 8211 cleaned and broken to the desired size or frozen. I used frozen here because I prepared this recipe in early spring.
Add the bay leaf.
Cut and smoke the pieces and add it to the soup. But be careful, if you have a salty smoke, leave it in the water overnight in the evening.
Leave on the fire until the ingredients are cooked. Match with salt and depending on how much salt you smoke.
Put the cream in a bowl, put over 2-3 tablespoons of water and mix with a whisk to dissolve it.
Take the soup pot off the heat and put a soup polish in the cream bowl. Stir until the cream dissolves and add another polish. Generally, I put 3-4 tablespoons of soup like this.
When the cream has dissolved nicely in the bowl and gradually warmed up from the soup, pour the contents of the bowl back into the large pot and stir.
Then add the chopped greens and if you want, 1-2 cloves of garlic put on the grater for extra flavor.
I like to add them at the end so that the flavors are as strong as possible.
Fasting "omelet" from flax and chickpea seeds
- ½ cup of chickpea flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- ½ cup of vegetable milk
- Gras red bell peppers
- ½ red onion
- 3 tablespoons water
- optional: 1 tablespoon of inactive yeast flakes
- ¼ teaspoon of onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
Method of preparation
Put the flax seeds and water in a bowl. Stir and wait a few minutes for it to turn into a gel.
Flax seeds are ideal in vegetarian recipes, because in contact with a certain liquid, they swell and acquire a gelatinous consistency. For this reason they are often used as an egg substitute in fasting recipes (eg meatballs, pancakes, etc.).
Cut the peppers and red onions and add them to the bowl with the coagulated flax seeds.
Then add the flaxseed flour, milk, inactive yeast flakes, onion powder, garlic, salt and pepper.
Mix the composition with a fork. You can use it if you want a small goal. The dough must be as well homogenized as possible, without lumps.
Put a pan on the fire. Add a few drops of oil and let it heat up.
Take the omelet composition with a spoon and form lumps in the pan. Use 2 tablespoons of each mini omelet.
Level with the back of the spoon, giving them a round, pancake-like shape.
Let the omelets cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until well browned.
Transfer the omelettes to a flat plate.
The author proposes serving these vegetable omelettes in the form of sandwiches.
Take 2 slices of wholemeal or black bread. Grease them with a little olive oil using a silicone brush and brown them for a few minutes in the pan. The bread will become slightly crispy.
To assemble the sandwiches, spread a layer of vegetable mayonnaise or avocado paste on the first slice of bread.
Place a generous lettuce leaf. Then place one or two omelets, then 2 slices of tomato, pickles or any other vegetables you want.
Finally, sprinkle the sandwich with a little spicy tomato / ketchup sauce. Place the other slice and cut the sandwich in half, diagonally.
This vegetable omelette sandwich is ideal for breakfast or lunch. It can also be taken on the road, on a trip.
It is practical, tasty and very filling, although it contains only vegetable ingredients.
Flax seeds and chickpea flour are rich in fiber and protein. So is wholemeal bread.
So do not worry that you will suffer from hunger if you opt for such a breakfast.
Article source: Pick Up Limes, One-bowl vegan breakfasts »easy + delicious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhYRRpHienM
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.