We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A delicious recipe for stuffed peppers :-)
- 15 peppers (medium size)
- 1 beef
- 800 g minced meat (beef and pork mixture)
- 120 g of rice
- 2 matching onions
- 3-4 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon spices for beef
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 bay leaves
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Stuffed peppers:
- I boiled the beef bone with a little salt and peppercorns.
- I removed the back of the peppers, removed their ribs from the inside and washed them well.
- I chopped the onions finely and I simmered them for 2-3 minutes with the oil and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- In a bowl I put the minced meat, rice, spices (for beef, pepper and salt to taste) chopped parsley and onions and I mixed the composition well.
- I filled each pepper with the meat composition but not completely (the rice swells when boiled and I risk giving the composition outside)
- Place the peppers in a large pot with the opening up.
- Quickly pour the boiling water in which the beef bone was boiled (enough to cover the peppers)
- Let it boil for about 1 hour.
- Remove the peppers from the water (being careful not to break them) until the sauce is ready.
- I mixed the flour with a little water, I added the tomato paste and little by little the juice in which they boiled the peppers.
- I put the mixture over the rest of the juice, bay leaves and sugar and mixed lightly over low heat until it thickens (about 4-5 minutes)
- I put the peppers in the sauce and left it for about 25-30 minutes on low heat until all the flavors penetrated well.
- At the end, if necessary, adjust the taste with salt.
- Good appetite!