We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
Bake eggs in ramekin dishes, known as ‘en cocotte’, with a creamy ham layer beneath, for a fast and simple lunch or supper that's light and tasty. Delicious!
6 people made this
- 5g unsalted butter, softened
- 125g thickly sliced ham, fat removed, diced
- 5 1/2 tbsp double cream
- 4 eggs
- 25g mature Cheddar cheese, finely grated
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:25min
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan oven), gas 4. Butter four ramekin dishes generously.
- Divide the ham among the ramekins, then spoon 1 tsp of cream into each one. Break an egg into each ramekin. Spoon 1 tbsp cream over each egg, then season. Sprinkle the cheese over the tops.
- Put the ramekins in a small roasting tin and pour in enough hot water to come halfway up the sides of the dishes. Transfer the tin to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on how well you like your eggs cooked. Serve hot.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
Very good! I did bake them for 20 minutes though.-22 Jul 2015
Garlic Butter Chaffle Ham and Cheese Sandwich (Keto-friendly, Low Carb)
Today’s recipe is all about a truly unique recipe that you’re going to want to make again and again–garlic butter chaffle ham and cheese sandwiches! It’s every bit as mouth watering as it sounds, and the garlic butter sauce is just to die for.
Katie & Chrise
This ham, cheese, and egg breakfast sandwich is delicious. It’s quick and easy and always a fan favorite. This sandwich gives us energy to hoot and holler for our favorite teams on game day.
Fry your ham in a pan. You can also warm it in the toaster oven.
Melt butter in a pan and crack the eggs to fry.
Toast the bread and add a slice of cheese. Put them in toaster oven to melt the cheese. You can also use the microwave.
Flip the eggs. Salt and pepper to taste.
Take the cheese toast out of the oven.
Place the ham on top of the cheese.
Slide the egg on top of the ham.
Place a slice of toast on top of the egg and slice.
If you want to get really fancy, add a piece of romaine lettuce and a slice of tomato. As our papaw use to say, “That’s some good eatin’.”
How to make Egg White Bites in Instant Pot
Once you have every ingredient prepped, these egg bites come together really fast.
- In a large pitcher-style measuring cup (or a big bowl), whisk together the egg whites, yogurt, and mustard until well incorporated.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Spray the egg bites moulds with cooking oil spray.
- Pour the egg white mixture into the prepared moulds. Cover with foil.
- Add 1 cup of water to Instant Pot, place the prepared mould onto a trivet and cook on High pressure for 10 minutes, then do a 5 minute Natural Pressure Release before finishing with a quick release.
Crisp Ham and Egg Cups
When we have family and friends visiting, I don’t like to spend a whole lot of time in the kitchen. Whereas I could bury my head into a complicated quiche or cinnamon rolls, I opt for easy and give myself a break and my guests all of my attention. After all, it’s more important to take time to catch up than impress with a frou frou dish!
These egg cups, nestled inside crisp Black Forest ham, are the epitome of “easy does it” for those slow, lazy weekend mornings. Just press the ham into a muffin pan, crack in an egg and bake it up. What results are these beautiful little bundles of joy that truly bring meaning to a good morning.
Sprinkle ‘em with salt and pepper, and if you’d like, a little fresh basil, scallions or parsley. Make a stack of buttery toast, put on a pot of coffee, and breakfast is done. Simple, nutritious and absolutely delicious!
You will need 6 quart or 8 quart Instant Pot. Silicone mold will not fit into a 3 quart pressure cooker.
- Prep: Add 1 cup cold water to 6 or 8 quart Instant Pot and spray silicone mold well with cooking spray. Make sure to coat bottom and sides.
- Make egg mixture: In a large (4 cup) measuring cup whisk eggs, water, baking powder, salt and pepper. You can use any large vessel with a spout for easy pouring into the molds. Then pour egg mixture into each mold about 2/3 full.
- Add toppings: Now you can add toppings like veggies, meat and cheese. No need to stir them as they will sink anyways. That’s why we do not mix toppings with egg mixture. So easy!
- Stack molds: Close each silicone mold with a lid, stack on top of each other (preferably in staggered position – I learnt that after) and place on trivet with handles. The one pictured came with my stackable stainless steel pans to cook 2 things at a time. I also have this one that came with my Instant Pot DUO 8 quart.
- Pressure cook on Low: Then close the lid, move valve to Sealing and Pressure Cook on Low for 8 minutes – 8 quart Instant Pot, 11 minutes – 6 quart Instant Pot. And then we release pressure using Quick Release.
Breakfast Casserole with Ham and Cheese
The Clifty Farm Country Ham Biscuit Cut Slices were used in this recipe. The quality of these ham slices are superb. If you&rsquove ever shopped at your local grocery store for country ham then you know there can be a difference by brand.
The Clifty Farm slices are beautiful and you know they&rsquoll be delicious when you serve them to your family and friends.
By the way, if you live in an area where your local stores do not carry country ham products, you can order them online. The Clifty Farm online store also sell smoked turkey, whole hams, slab bacon, and sausages&hellipor get a variety pack.
- If time is short, use pre-shredded cheese and potatoes.
- For variation, add green peppers, jalapeños, or use Monterey jack cheese.
- For a vegetarian option, the ham can be eliminated without compromising the recipe.
- 18 eggs sounds like a lot, and it is. Do not reduce the number of eggs, the egg bake will not set correctly.
- To serve more people, you can increase the number of eggs up to 24. If you do that, add one more cup of milk to the mixture.
- Have a small group? That&aposs okay, this heats up well again as leftovers.
40 Recipes to Make With Hard-Boiled Eggs
Deviled eggs have always found their way onto Southern tables, and for good reason. The iconic recipe is the perfect finger food for any get-together or party, as guests can whisk a deviled egg off a passing hors d'oeuvres tray rather simply. Plus, deviled eggs aren't hard to pull together. Our classic deviled egg recipe calls for egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, and sweet pickle relish. Once you've mastered this iconic staple, you can move on to trying other varieties. Readers love our Tex-Mex Deviled Eggs and Smoky Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs, and guests go crazy for our Georgia Peach Deviled Eggs that have a hint of sweetness. This deviled egg recipe is just as unique &ndash it dresses up the traditional dish with crispy salami, olive salad, and fresh chives. This appetizer recipe may be a little more unconvential than Nana's used to, but you won't regret serving these bite-size gems at your next shindig.
To start the recipe, you'll first need to prep the Olive Salad. Per classic muffuletta flavors, you'll need mixed pickled vegetables, pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives, kalamata olives, olive oil, capers, oregano, pepper, garlic, and a pinch of paprika. Trust us &ndash this Olive Salad brings all of the flavor to these Muffuletta Deviled Eggs. Once you're thrown this all into your food processor, the next steps are easy. Mash the yolks of hard-boiled eggs up finely in a bowl with a fork or potato masher. Then, you'll want to stir in your mayonnaise until the mixture is smooth. Fold in your processed Olive Salad, and pipe or spoon the mixture into the egg white halves. Next, you'll need to prepare the salami. Heat a small skillet over low heat and add thin strips of salami, cooking until lightly browned and crisp. Drain the salami on a paper towel before adding a few pieces to each egg half. Add some fresh chives or green onions onto your eggs, as well, for some bright, fresh color.
17 Macaroni and Cheese Recipes That Taste Even Better Than Mom's
Longing for macaroni and cheese like Mom used to make? When your childhood comes calling, answer with a batch of from-scratch macaroni and cheese. This oh-so-Southern delicacy has a place on every dinner table, whether you're preparing sides for your big Thanksgiving dinner or looking for a perfect pairing to fried chicken for the church potluck. These rich, creamy recipes may be the best macaroni and cheese recipes you've ever tried. From our Classic Baked Macaroni and Cheese that brings back nostalgic memories from Grandmama's table to our Cajun Mac and Cheese which will transport you straight to the French Quarter, we promise that each and every one of these homemade macaronis are much more satisfying than the boxed stuff. As you're preparing, feel free to get flexible with your noodles. Pick a pasta&ndashlike cavatappi or elbow macaroni&ndashthat has plenty of nooks for capturing pockets of cheese sauce. You can thank us later.