We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I know that bacon is used in the original network, but because I didn't have it in the fridge, I helped myself with the fillet muscle and the livers simply came out delicious!
- 500 g of liver
- 10 feline moss files
- the water
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken liver pulled into fillets:
Wash the livers, drain the water, salt and wrap in the fillet muscle. They are caught at the ends with toothpicks, put in a hyena bowl, sprinkled with oil and a little water. Bake until golden brown.
They go very well as appetizers or as a side dish next to polenta, normal :)!
Chicken liver pulled into fillets - Recipes
Preparation time: 45 min.
Ingredient: 4 chicken breast fillets (approx. 150 g piece), boneless and skinless, 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/2 cup wine vinegar, 1 cup water, 10 cloves garlic or 5 teaspoons garlic powder .
Home delivery! Great to buy the ingredients for this recipe!
Method of preparation: Boil soybeans with vinegar, water and crushed garlic or garlic powder. Add the chicken and simmer for 30-40 minutes. Serve with steamed rice and vegetables.
| 1. Schnitzel stuffed with pork or veal, chicken breast, turkey, domestic rabbit meat, lamb (meat) (Food> Steaks) |
2. Chicken rods with sesame (Food> Steaks)
3. Shanghai Chicken (Food> Steaks)
4. Transylvanian clear chicken soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
5. Chicken legs with dark beer and raisins (Food> Steaks)
6. Chicken and lemon cream soup with spaghetti (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
7. Chicken legs with couscous and apricots (Food> Meat dishes)
8. Chicken wing stew with onion (Food> Meat dishes)
9. Chicken Breast Roll (Appetizers> Meat Appetizers)
10. Chicken and liver breast rolls (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
11. Chicken roll (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
12. Chicken breast and sesame rolls (Appetizers> Meat Appetizers)
13. Chicken and mushroom rolls (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
14. Smoked ribs with chicken liver (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
15. Salad of raw vegetables and chicken (Salads> Poultry salads)
16. Chicken soufflé with mushrooms (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
17. Chicken Consume (Soups, Broths, Borscht> Meat Soups)
18. Soup with coconut milk and chicken (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
19. Greek chicken soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
20. Vietnamese Chicken Salad (Salads> Poultry Salads)
21. Chicken soup (II) (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
22. Chicken Angemacht (Food> Meat dishes)
23. Chicken soup (I) (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
24. Young chicken soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
25. Crispy-wrapped chicken legs (Food> Steaks)
26. Roast chicken (Food> Steaks)
27. Chicken salad with mushrooms (I) (Salads> Poultry salads)
28. Soothing chicken soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
29. Chicken salad with honey and lemon (Salads> Poultry salads)
30. Chicken soup with garlic and egg scraps (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
Chicken liver pulled into fillets - Recipes
Preparation time: 30 min.
Ingredient: 12 medallions of veal or chicken fillets (60 g each), 2 cucumbers, 6 pickles (in vinegar), 25 g pine seeds, 1/2 lemon, 100 ml whipped cream (or sour cream), 50 ml dry vermouth , 1 teaspoon curry, 50 g butter, 1 tablespoon oil, 2 dill, salt, pepper.
Home delivery! Great to buy the ingredients for this recipe!
Method of preparation: Peel the cucumbers, cut them in four (lengthwise), remove the seeds and cut them again into pieces of about 3 cm. Boil them for a minute in boiling salted water, let them cool and then drain well.
Brown the pine nuts in a fat-free Teflon pan and set aside.
Heat 25 g of butter, together with the oil and fry the veal medallions or chicken breast, 3-4 minutes on each side. Salt them, pepper them and take them out on a plate. Pour the vermouth, curry powder and whipped cream or sour cream into the pan and let the sauce boil and simmer for about three minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon. At the end, add a little lemon juice, pour the sauce into four plates and place three fried medallions on top.
At the same time, sauté the cucumbers drained in the rest of the butter (25 g), incorporate the pickled and finely chopped cucumbers, sprinkle over them the browned pine seeds and the chopped dill and serve them as a garnish next to the meat medallions.
| 1. Calf liver pairings (Appetizers> Egg appetizers) |
2. Schnitzel stuffed with pork or veal, chicken breast, turkey, domestic rabbit meat, lamb (meat) (Food> Steaks)
3. Chicken sticks with sesame (Food> Steaks)
4. Shanghai Chicken (Food> Steaks)
5. Transylvanian clear chicken soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
6. Chicken legs with dark beer and raisins (Food> Steaks)
7. Chicken and lemon cream soup with spaghetti (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
8. Chicken legs with couscous and apricots (Food> Meat dishes)
9. Chicken wing stew with onion (Food> Meat dishes)
10. Small rolls with cucumbers (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
11. Chicken breast roll (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
12. Chicken breast and liver rolls (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
13. Chicken roll (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
14. Chicken breast and sesame rolls (Appetizers> Meat Appetizers)
15. Chicken and mushroom rolls (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
16. Smoked ribs with chicken liver (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
17. Salad of raw vegetables and chicken (Salads> Poultry salads)
18. Mushroom chicken soufflé (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
19. Stevia or sorrel soup with bacon (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
20. Vegetable soup with semolina or tapioca (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
21. Cold soup with raw cucumbers and meat (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
22. Chicken soup in a pressure cooker (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
23. Veal noodle soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
24. Chicken consumption (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
25. Soup with coconut milk and chicken (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
26. Milanese veal broth (Food> Meat dishes)
27. Vegetable soup with pasta or rice (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
28. Veal borsch with cabbage (Soups, broths, borscht> Borscht)
29. Greek chicken soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
30. Belly soup and veal leg (Soups, broths, borscht> Soups)
Bruschetta with tomato 6.00
toast, tomatoes, garlic, olive oil
Cheese croutons 8.00
toast with parmesan, mozzarella, garlic
Tomato bruschetta with anchovies 9.00
toast, tomatoes, anchovies, oregano, garlic, olive oil
Salmon croutons 15.00
toast, mozzarella, salmon
Ham croutons 12.00
toast, prosciutto, mozzarella
mozzarella, tomatoes, olive oil
Caprese with grilled aubergines 16.00
mozzarella slices, grilled eggplant, tomatoes, olive oil
Raw ham with grain 16.00
raw ham - 100 gr, parmesan - 50 gr
Melon ham 16.00
raw ham - 100 gr, melon
Cheese plate 18.00
platter with gorgonzola, parmesan, mozzarella, fruit, nuts
Antipasti Rock ‘n Pasta 22.00
smoked salmon, melon, sliced mozzarella, tomatoes, raw prosciutto, parmesan
Beef carpaccio with arugula and parmesan cheese 18.00
beef fillets, arugula, parmesan, olive oil
Beef carpaccio with gorgonzola, walnuts and arugula 19.00
beef fillets, gorgonzola, walnuts, arugula
Beef carpaccio with mozzarella and tomato 19.00
beef fillets, mozzarella, tomatoes, parmesan
Beef carpaccio with sun-dried tomatoes 19.00
beef fillets, parmesan, dried tomatoes
Bean soup with smoked meat 11.00
Beef soup 11.00
Tripe soup 11.00
. bread, sour cream, hot peppers are included in the price.
Simple omelet 8.00
Mushroom omelette 11.00
Omelette with ham and cheese 11.00
Peasant omelet 12.00
3 eggs, Oltenian sausages, cheese, ham, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers
Chicken livers 13.00
chicken liver - 300 gr drawn in a pan with onions and spices
Grilled chicken 15.00
grilled chicken breast 250 gr
Chicken schnitzel 16.00
chicken breast, egg, breadcrumbs
Mushroom chicken 17.00
chicken breast, mushrooms, olives, garlic, tomato sauce, sour cream
Gorgonzola chicken 17.00
chicken breast, cream sauce and gorgonzola
Orange chicken 17.00
chicken breast, oranges, white wine sauce
Sorentino chicken 17.00
chicken breast, fresh tomatoes, mozzarella, tomato sauce
Chicken to the farmer 17.00
sliced chicken breast, vegetables, mushrooms, mozzarella, tomato sauce, baked
Chicken Between Devil 17.00
chicken breast, eggplant, bell peppers, carrots, olives, hot peppers, olive oil
White chicken 17.00
chicken breast stuffed with ham, cheese and mushrooms
Florentine chicken 17.00
chicken breast, mushrooms, ham, sour cream, tomato sauce
Chicken fajitas 20.00
chicken breast, onion, pepper, red beans, salsa sauce
Baked Vienna chicken 22.00
chicken breast, potatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, cream, mozzarella, salsa sauce
Chicken our way 20.00
chicken breast, peppers, olives, fresh mushrooms, tomato sauce, mozzarella, salsa sauce
Salmon chicken 24.00
chicken breast, shrimp, smoked salmon, eggplant, cheese, cream
Steak with sauce Hotel manager 25.00
Grilled beef tenderloin Poland, butter, lemon, garlic, parsley
Grilled steak 29.00
Grilled beef antricot with baked rosemary potatoes
beef 150 gr, red beans, onions, peppers, mushrooms, spicy sauce, tortilla chips
Baked beef fillet 33.00
beef 150 gr., onion, pepper, olives, mozzarella, baked tomato sauce
Filetto Rossini 34.00
beef muscle 150 gr, chicken liver 100 gr, red wine, rugola, parmesan
Cut Robespierre 35.00
beef, arugula, Robespierre sauce
Grilled fillet 35.00
grilled beef muscles 200 gr
White wine scallops 36.00
beef muscle, white wine sauce
Lemon scallops 36.00
beef muscle, lemon sauce
Green pepper fillet 37.00
beef, green pepper, cream
Gion fillet 37.00
beef muscle, cream sauce with mustard
Gorgonzola fillet 38.00
beef, gorgonzola sauce with cream
Four cheese fillet 40.00
beef, gorgonzolla, mozzarella, parmesan
Fillet with porcini mushrooms 38.00
beef, pork mushrooms, cognac sauce
Fillet with port sauce 38.00
pan-fried beef, tomatoes, capers, anchovies, garlic, rosemary
Filetto Rock ‘n Pasta 38.00
grilled beef, onions, mushrooms, sour cream, cognac
Saltimboca alla Romana 38.00
beef, prosciutto, sage, white wine sauce
National dishes 49.00
lamb pastrami 2 * 100 gr, Oltenian sausages 2 * 100 gr, mushrooms stuffed with cheese, chicken skewers 2 * 100 gr, peasant potatoes, pickles
Homemade dishes 39.00
Chicken liver with bacon 2 * 100 gr, pork tenderloin 2 * 100 gr, chicken skewers 2 * 100 gr, grilled mushrooms with garlic, pickles
Restaurant plate 39.00
grilled pork neck 2 * 100 gr, chicken liver cooked in onion 2 * 100 gr, grilled chicken breast 2 * 100 gr, Oltenian sausages 2 * 100 gr, french fries, pickles
Grilled salmon 30.00
200 gr grilled salmon
Imperial salmon 31.00
200 gr salmon, butter, lemon, egg yolk, red sauce
Grilled / fried trout 24.00
trout 300-400 gr, grilled or fried
Grilled sea bream 31.00
sea bream 300-400 gr on the grill
Sea salt 33.00
sea bream 300-400 gr in salt crust in the oven
Baked sea bream 35.00
sea bream 300-400 gr, tomatoes, radicchio, capers, baked spices
Grilled squid 28.00
grilled squid 300 gr
Fried squid 28.00
squid 300 gr bread, spicy sauce
Shrimp with white wine 38.00
shrimp 300 gr, white wine sauce
Shrimp Between Devil 38.00
shrimp 300 gr, spicy tomato sauce, garlic
Mediterranean Surprise - for two 69.00
shells 300 gr, squid 300 gr, shrimp 300 gr, tomato sauce, garlic, olive oil
Spring Risotto 13.00
rice, mushrooms, zucchini, eggplant, peppers
Risotto with porcini mushrooms 15.00
rice with porcini mushrooms
Risotto with santandiel 18.00
rice, raw ham, parmesan
Chicken risotto 18.00
rice, chicken breast, vegetables
Risotto with seafood 24.00
rice, squid, shells, shrimp
Learn to buy good meat! So you don't get caught in the butchery
By Gabriela Boceanu, Monday, March 11, 2013, 4:31 p.m. Last update Friday, January 08, 2016, 1:30 p.m.
Pay attention to color Here is the first thing you need to pay close attention to: quality meat has a beautiful, bright color, not a dull one. Beef should be deep red, brown and bright. The calf must be a more or less pale pink, the pork is a pearly pink, the lamb - a bright pink, and the chicken, white-yellow.
See what the fat looks like
If you take breaded pieces, the fat should be either pearly white or yellowish. In both cases, however, the bright appearance is mandatory. The meat must be bought only from authorized and veterinary inspected places. To the touch, fresh meat should not be sticky and soft. By pressing, the fresh meat is elastic, has a firm consistency and returns to its original shape. The storage temperature of fresh meat is between 0 and 5 degrees, lower for the organs: 0-2 degrees, because they are more perishable.
Choose the right piece
For quick cooking (fried or grilled): beef - antricot, chop, mussels (fillets and sparrow), fork, leg cover, fresh veal liver - cutlet, mussels (sparrow and fillets), meatballs, fresh lamb livers - chops, thigh, ribs, shoulder, pork fork - muscle, chop, fork, shoulder, antricot, chicken ribs - thighs, boneless chest, wings, liver.
For slow cooking (baked or simmered): beef - neck, tail, back leg (upper and lower), chop, fork, flank, brisket, head, breast, belly, belly, pork tail - ciolan, muscle, ham, chest, ribs, thigh, lamb leg - chest, chop, shoulder, collar (neck and cervical vertebrae), chicken organs - any piece, including organs (heart, pipette, liver).
It's good to know
The refrigerated display case can distort the color of the meat - ask the seller to show you in natural light the piece you have chosen. And if you smell any unpleasant odor, rancid or hot meat, go shopping elsewhere!
1. Wash the liver and boil it in salted water and a few peppercorns. The meat is washed and cut so as to obtain a slice of flat meat that can be rolled. Season with salt and pepper, and the part to be inside is greased with mustard. Let cool for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Finely chop the onion and garlic and fry in oil. Quench with a little water and simmer for 5 minutes. When cool, mix with boiled liver cut into strips, diced fillet muscle, bagel soaked in water and squeezed, 2-3 tablespoons of wine, olives, beaten eggs, salt, pepper and dried greens.
3. Sprinkle this filling on the slice of meat, roll and fasten with a thread so that it does not come loose. Then place in a pan greased with oil, pour the remaining wine folded with water and bake in a hot oven for 70-75 minutes. Sprinkle with the sauce from time to time in the pan.
Easter recipes. Easter without doughEaster without dough is faster to make than the classic one
Easter without dough can be considered a personal recipe, because it was invented with stuffing in a year in which I realized that the best part of traditional Easter was cheese.
Because I was tired of rummaging through the cheese in every slice of Easter my mother gave me, I put my hand nicely and created my own Easter.
Ingredients for Easter without dough
1 kg of cottage cheese • 6 eggs • 4 tablespoons semolina • a cup of milk • 6 tablespoons flour • 200 grams of sugar • 150 grams of raisins • vanilla and rum essence • lemon peel
How to make Easter without dough
Break and separate the eggs, and mix the yolks with the cheese in a large bowl. Add the sugar (preferably brown), the semolina in the cup with lightly warmed milk and the flour. Stir gently and, after the whole composition has blended, add the raisins.
Beat the egg whites on a robot or with a mixer until they are very hard, and they will be easily incorporated into the final composition. Place the mixture in a heat-resistant bowl greased with butter and lined with flour or lined with baking paper or in a cake pan with removable walls.
Put the tray in the oven heated to 175 degrees, leave it for about 45 minutes and take it out of the oven when it has browned nicely.
You can keep the raisins soaked in brandy for a few hours, they will get a special aroma. If you are tired of raisins and want to try something else, add candied fruit to the composition.