We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For a start, put some fried potatoes because they are the hardest to make.
Sliced sliced chicken is also fried.
Grind the garlic and mix it well with a little oil and salt and then mix it with the cream.
In the picture I have a bowl of cabbage with onions, pickled hot peppers, garlic mixed with sour cream and sliced Bulgarian cucumbers.
Grease the sticks with garlic and ketchup. Put french fries and a few slices of pickles. Put the meat, cabbage and garlic with sour cream, pepper and chili, my husband also put pickled hot peppers.
I also put ketchup and it rolls, as well as possible, my sticks or a little broken but that's not the problem that they still eat.
I wish you good appetite!
Baked Chicken Shaorma
In a large bowl, combine the spices and oil / Add the chicken and cover well with the seasoning oil. Put a lid or aluminum foil on the bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour to marinate the chicken - the longer it stays, the more flavorful and tender the meat will be.
Preheat the oven to high temperature. Cut the julienned onion, put it over the chicken in the bowl and mix. Put everything in a non-stick pan and bake for 40-45 minutes. Let the chicken “cool” for 5 minutes and cut it into slices (as thin as you want).
In the meantime, take care of the sauce. It's simple: add all the ingredients in a blender and knead until you get a homogeneous cream - about 1-2 minutes.
Heat the sticks a little in a pan or in the microwave oven to make them malleable and fill them with chicken, garlic sauce, lettuce, cabbage, etc. (You can put absolutely what your heart desires, that's the beauty of the recipe.)
- Classic Pizza
- Pizza with Ansoa
- Classic Pizza Top
- Pizza Vesela
- Homemade Pizza
- Pizza Picanta
- Pizza Calzone
- Pizza Marina
- Mozzarella pizza
- Pizza with Hamsii
- Fasting pancakes
- Classic Pizza
- Post Black Cake
- Pizza with Ansoa
- Classic Pizza Top
- Tricolor pasta
- Super Fast Pasta with Chicken Flavored
- Green juice
- Coleslaw salad
- Mushroom and Cashew Pate
If you like it, share it with your friends!
6 Lebanese sticks
3 pieces chicken breast
Salt, Piper, Chillie, to taste
1 teaspoon of vegeta
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
5 medium-sized potatoes
2 red onions
4 pickled cucumbers
Method of preparation:
The chicken breast is cut into strips and seasoned, to taste, with salt, pepper, paprika, chillie, vegeta, and granulated garlic.
After we have seasoned the meat well, we put it in a pan with hot oil and let it fry until it browns.
Meanwhile, fry the potatoes, which must first be peeled and cut with a knife or a potato chopper - if you use such a device, the potatoes will come out evenly.
After frying the chicken breast and potatoes, cut the sliced vegetables, put them in separate bowls and go to fill the glue.
We grease the glue with mayonnaise and then we put in the middle of the glue on its diameter, a little bit, of each ingredient, then again we put mayonnaise and ketchup, after which we roll the glue tightly.
It is preferable to cut it in half and wrap it at one end cut in foil - so it is more attractive and can be served more easily, not having the discomfort to unravel or flow.
The complete recipe, in images, can be downloaded here: Shaorma (PDF format)
Chicken Shaorma, video recipe
Shaorma or shawarma has become a well-known and very popular street dish in Romania. Originally, in the Middle East, where this dish comes from, the term shaorma (shawarma) names the culinary preparation of lamb, beef, turkey or chicken. As we do today, oh chicken shaorma. The preparation is prepared in a specific way, stuck in a large skewer, exposed from behind to a heat source with which it does not come into direct contact, and which is cooked by constantly rotating.
After all, even if the roasting of shaorma is vertical, it is still about a roasting and it seems that the term & # 8222shawarma& # 8221 comes from the Turkish word & # 8222çevirme& # 8221 which would mean to rotate.
Traditionally, shaorma is served with stick, tabouleh salad, tomatoes and cucumbers. Be sure to add sauces like hummus or yogurt sauce with garlic and tahini, tzatziki and even mayonnaise. In Romania, a more filling version was imposed, with pickles, mayonnaise with garlic and & # 8230 french fries :). Well, today I propose a recipe for chicken shaorma, without french fries: P. Everyone is free to add what they want, of course. Mine has no mayonnaise, it is very fresh and light.
The chicken shaorma recipe is offered by Deliciosul de Vaslui, the brand of the Safir company that produces and sells chicken meat.
Shaorma with chicken breast
The very well boiled and cooled yolks are ground with a fork in a bowl, a little oil is added and rubbed with the mixer, until a paste is formed.
Then add a raw egg yolk and add a little oil, stirring constantly in the same direction.
When it starts to thicken, add another raw egg yolk and a little oil again.
Do this until all the yolks have been added, then add the mustard (if the mayonnaise is used for the beef salad), little by little and stirring constantly, and the lemon juice. Then add oil, in small portions, until all the initially measured quantity is finished.
Peel the potatoes, wash with cold water, then cut into not very thick slices.
Mix with oil and spices for french fries or, more simply, with salt and pepper.
In a heat-resistant dish with baking paper, place the potatoes in a thin layer so that the potatoes do not overlap and put in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes (until golden brown).
They can be served with mujdei and polenta.
We prepare "Grilled chicken breast"
The chicken breast is cut into thin slices.
Grind the garlic and rub it with a little oil until it becomes like mayonnaise.
Add garlic, salt, pepper, paprika and a little oil over the chicken breast, mix and leave for 2-3 hours.
Heat the grill, grease with a little oil, then put the chicken breast, turning on both sides until well browned.
we continue with the basic recipe.
Chicken breast is cut into strips.
Finely chop the cabbage and rub with a little salt.
Cucumbers are cut into rounds.
The stick is heated and greased with tomato sauce or ketchup.
Then put pieces of chicken, french fries, onions, cabbage, cucumbers in vinegar, sprinkles with ketchup and mayonnaise and fold.
Beef shaorma recipe
1 small glass of Greek yogurt
Method of preparation
The beef tenderloin is cut into thin strips and left to marinate overnight in the following mixture: olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, mint, salt, pepper and hot paprika. The next day, the meat brought to room temperature is roasted in the grill pan. We also prepare a light mayonnaise like this: in a blender, mix the egg yolk with the mustard, then pour the oil into a thin thread. It is not necessary to prepare a large amount of mayonnaise, two, three tablespoons are enough, because the Greek yogurt is gradually incorporated. At the end, you can add a clove of crushed garlic. Finely chop the cabbage, sprinkle with salt and leave to soak.
To mount the shaorma, heat the glue on the grill. At one end of it is placed cabbage, sliced tomatoes, pickled cucumber strips, onion rings and parsley. Sprinkle everything with mayonnaise sauce, roll the shaorma and heat on the grill. Serve immediately.
Chicken shaorma and lamb kebab (homemade)!
Today we want to show you how you can prepare meat for shaorma and kebab! They are delicious and can be easily prepared at home!
-½ tablespoon of paprika
-½ tablespoon of ground cumin
-½ tablespoon ground black pepper
-½ spoonful of paprika
-a tablespoon of chopped parsley
-the juice squeezed from half a lemon.
-lips, pita or tortilla (according to the number of people invited to dinner)
-200 ml of yogurt sauce with greens
-a crescent-shaped onion
-lettuce leaves (cut into thin strips).
Method of preparation:
1.Prepare the meat marinade: put the yogurt in a deep bowl. Add the paprika, ground cumin, ground black pepper, hot peppercorn, chopped parsley, grated garlic, salt and lemon juice. Mix very well.
2.Wash and dry the chicken breasts. Cut them into incomplete halves (longitudinally) so that they turn into large, thin pieces of meat.
3.Put the chicken breasts in the marinade. Mix well to spread it on the surface of all pieces of meat.
4. Cover the bowl with cling film and let the meat marinate for 2 hours.
5. Take a long wooden skewer (24 cm) and stick it in the middle of half a large onion so that you can place it upright on the tray.
6. Then stick all the slices of meat in turn on the prepared grill, overlapping them.
7. At the end, stick half of the tomato on the skewer - cut down.
8.Put the meat "construction" in the preheated oven to 150 ° C, convection and bake for 2.5 hours.
9.After the meat is ready, all you have to do is cut it up and assemble the delicious shaorma: grease each stick with yogurt sauce, place the cut meat in pieces on it and add the chopped vegetables. Roll the glue and wrap it with aluminum foil so that it does not come loose.
10. Serve chicken shaorma with great pleasure!
LAMB KEBAB IN PITA
-a tablespoon of ground cumin
-a tablespoon of dried thyme
-a tablespoon of paprika
-a tablespoon of dried rosemary
-a spoonful of ground black pepper
-a tablespoon of paprika
-200 g of minced lamb.
-25 ml of refined oil (odorless)
-an egg yolk + a tablespoon of milk (for greasing the pita before baking)
-black and black sesame seeds - to taste (for sprinkling pita before baking).
-Iceberg salad cut into strips
-faithfully cut red cabbage
Method of preparation:
1.Prepare the meat: mix the ground cumin, salt, dried thyme, paprika, dried rosemary, ground black pepper and paprika.
2. Cut the lamb muscle into thin slices. Place them on a piece of cling film, overlapping them slightly and giving them a rectangular shape.
3.Prepare the meat "top" with half of the spice mixture.
4. Spread the minced meat on the meat "top" and sprinkle with the remaining spices.
5. Roll the meat "top" into a roll. Wrap it in cling film and put it in the freezer for 60 minutes.
6. Remove the lamb roll from the freezer and food foil. Bake for 35 minutes in a preheated oven at 175 ° C with convection.
7. Take it out of the oven and cut it in half. Then chop it into thin strips with a sharp knife (in the vertical direction).
8.Prepare the pita: sift the flour and put it in a deep bowl.
9. Dissolve the sugar and dry yeast in warm water. Make a hole in the middle of the flour and pour the solution obtained into it.
10.Mix a little, to incorporate 1-2 tablespoons of flour in the yeast composition. Allow it to activate for 10 minutes (the characteristic frothy "hat" should appear).
11.Then add an egg, soft butter, oil and salt. Knead the dough with the mixer, mounting the dough targets. It must be very soft and sticky.
12. Cover the dough with a clean kitchen towel and leave it to rise for 60 minutes.
13. Knead the dough a little and transfer it to the work surface, sprinkled with flour. Spread it with a rolling pin in the form of a thick, round cake.
14. Grease the cake with a yolk mixed with a tablespoon of milk, using the silicone brush. Then make shallow and frequent depressions on its surface (with your fingers).
15. Sprinkle the cake with black and white sesame seeds.
16. Transfer it to a tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven to 190 ° C, with convection.
17.Cut the pita into triangular slices.
18. Unwrap each slice of pita and grease it with yogurt sauce. Add slices of meat and vegetables cut into pieces. Squeeze it lightly to bring all the ingredients together. The lamb kebab in the pita is ready!
Homemade Shaorma is very easy to make. All you need is Lebanese sticks, chicken and some salad. Wash the chicken breast and loosen the skin. Put it with salt and pepper and put it in the oven over medium heat. Leave the breast pieces thicker so that they do not dry out too much when cooking. We clean the potatoes, wash them, cut them into straws and fry them a little salty. Then chop the cabbage, scallions, thinly sliced cucumbers. We put them aside and prepare mayonnaise from a raw egg yolk, a teaspoon of mustard, a little salt, a little lemon juice add the oil (100ml) little by little rubbing the composition. In this mayonnaise, rub the finely chopped garlic cloves. Once everything is ready, we can start mounting Shaorma.
Place the stick on a plate, grease it with a tablespoon of mayonnaise sauce, add the cabbage spread along the stick, french fries, sliced chicken breast, slices of cucumber and onion, put ketchup to taste, roll it like a pancake and papam with lust!
If you serve it hot.
A Vitesse pan from the Kitchen Shop would only be good for frying potatoes.
How to prepare shaorma with chicken and low calories
- Stir in a large bowl 2 cloves of garlic , a quarter cup of yogurt , 1 tablespoon lemon juice , 1 teaspoon pepper , 1 teaspoon salt , 2 teaspoons coriander , 2 teaspoons cumin and ½ teaspoon turmeric.
- cut 1 chicken breast LaProvincia in strips and add it to the mixture. Cover the bowl and leave everything to marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven. Cover an oven tray with baking sheet and sprinkle with olive oil .
- Clean the chicken strips from the marinade with a paper towel in a tray so that they form a single layer.
- Bake everything for 30 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven and leave it to cool.
- Cut into small pieces 3 large lettuce leaves , 6 fresh mint leaves and 2 green onions .
- Cut into small pieces 1 red and chops 1 clove of garlic .
- Mix the greens in a bowl ½ cup of natural yogurt , 1 tablespoon lemon juice , tomato, garlic and a little salt .
- Spread 3 sticks and divide the chicken breast strips evenly. Cover the chicken from the sticks with the sauce prepared in step 7.
- Enjoy sharoma with chicken, fresh taste and few calories! For an enviable #beachbody.
Chef's tips for shaorma with chicken and low calories
- How do you know when chicken breast is just right to add to shaorma? You will notice that it has turned brown on the edges.
- For this recipe we recommend a weak Greek yogurt or, in case you can't find it, try a simple natural yogurt, without flavors.
- To taste, you can add finely chopped cucumbers and fresh spinach leaves.
- If you want to repeat the recipe, but still add a new charm, you can replace the mint in the sauce with fresh parsley or coriander.
- If you want everything to have a cool taste, we recommend that you keep the yogurt in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before preparing it.
Shaorma with chicken and few calories, good even on vacation
Isn't it possible that you can always enjoy a shaorma, as long as you make sure that it is healthy and not exactly generous in calories? This recipe is quick to prepare, and you may already have a lot of the ingredients in the kitchen.
We support healthy menus, so we recommend a refreshing shaorma, ready for the summer season and your summer plans. Good appetite!
- 800 g chicken breast
- 500g potatoes (I took frozen for the oven)
- half a cabbage
- 6-7 pickled cucumbers
- spices (paprika, pepper, thyme, marjoram, coriander)
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 8-9 wafers large (I bought ready-made)
We put the chicken breast on MARINE a few hours before in spices, salt and 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil.
We then put it on the grill and brown it nicely on both sides.
We put the potatoes on a baking sheet and put them in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, finely chop the cabbage, cut the pickled cucumbers into thin sticks.
The sauce is prepared as follows: crushed garlic is mixed with salt, cream and mayonnaise are added, stirring constantly.
We assemble the shaorma, heat the glue and put potatoes, meat, cucumber slices, chopped cabbage and sauce on the whole surface. We roll and eat with great appetite. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".