We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I start with a confession that will enlighten you about the note written in picture no. 5 :)) :
when I break into figures with my simple homemade pizza, I gather the ingredients on the table, but take the olives from where it's not.
I turn the whole fridge upside down, nothing. There weren't many but for given well in the picture were ok.
The mystery has been solved. "Vio_dreams" on our site is to blame :) because in the morning I made my daughter an omelette with tomatoes according to her recipe and my daughter said that it would work well and a green olive with donut in the middle at this breakfast.
And he hailed them all, that's why, my dear ones, I put a note in the space that will remind you that in step x you must add olives.
That being said, I present you a simple pizza recipe, which we made with the simplest ingredients, the formula we kept sticking to because we really like it.
I will post other recipes and combinations of ingredients but I'll start with the one I make most often. Thank you "lalena.ro".
The quantities of ingredients are for 2 pizzas of 28/30/32 cm.
- "Classic pizza dough" - 1 piece according to the recipe posted by me in the "pizza" section
- Tomato paste-1 tablespoons (Use medium-density tomato paste, slightly liquid.
- Sunflower oil-4 tablespoons (you can also use olive oil)
- Dried basil-1/2 teaspoon
- Dried oregano-1/2 teaspoon
- Smoked chicken / salami pastrami 0.5 kg
- Canned mushrooms-200 g
- Cut olives-200 g
- Classic cheese-300 g
- Tomatoes-300 g
- Capia pepper-200 g
- 2 onions cut and unwrapped in rings (optional)
- Tools: Special pizza tray. If you use another type of tray, I do not guarantee a special result.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Simple homemade pizza:
1. Grease the pizza trays with oil (the quantities of ingredients are for 2 pizzas of 28/30/32 cm).
At the same time, set the oven to heat.
2.Prepare all the ingredients for the pizza:
- Cut the salami into thin slices
- Drain the mushrooms
- Cut the olives into rounds (if they have seeds, press with the side of the knife and leave immediately).
- Cut the tomatoes into thin slices
- Cut the capsicum into thin slices
- Mix 2 tablespoons of tomato paste with 2 tablespoons of oil and 1 teaspoon of basil in a bowl.
3. Grease your hands a little with oil and spread the pizza dough evenly and lightly in the pan so that the edges are slightly raised.
4. Using a brush, grease the dough with the composition of tomato paste, oil and basil.
5. Evenly distribute the salami over the entire surface of the dough.
6. Distribute half of the amount of mushrooms and olives evenly over the salami.
7. Grate the cheese (1/2) on the whole surface.
8. On top of the cheese, distribute the slices of tomatoes and capsicum nicely.
9. Put the pizza in the oven for about 25-30 minutes at 200 degrees.
Remove from the oven when slightly browned, leave for 5-10 minutes in the pan (cut easier and combine all the ingredients better - that is, do not fall off the pizza while eating).
Enjoy with pleasure!
Check in advance if you have all the necessary ingredients :)))))))))