We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I fried the almonds in a pan without oil, over low heat until they were lightly browned, I cut the chocolate into small pieces. I separated the yolks from the egg whites, I beat the egg white with a pinch of salt, when the foam was well beaten, I added 10 tablespoons of sugar over it and mixed it until the sugar melted.
I mixed the yolks with the oil, gradually added like a mayonnaise, I then added the vanilla essence and then I lightly incorporated the yolks with the oil over the egg white foam, mixing lightly with a spatula. added in turn the 11 tablespoons of flour and baking powder, stirring lightly after each tablespoon, I added the fried almonds and I mixed everything well.
I put the dough thus obtained in 2 cake trays, one layer of dough, then chopped chocolate, again dough and chocolate on top. I put the trays in the oven until they are nicely baked and when they passed the toothpick test, I I took them out and left them to cool.
Simple and tasty!
Posted: 2017-11-14 12:01:54
RECIPES WITH ALMOND FLOUR
Almond flour muffins
- 1 tablespoon grated baking powder
- optionally 1-2 tablespoons can be added: chocolate flakes, dried fruit, etc.
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 170º-180ºC. Separate the yolks from the egg whites. In a bowl, mix the almond flour, baking powder and milk, then add the yolks one by one, stirring constantly. Whisk the egg whites and lightly mix with the rest of the composition with a spatula. At the end you can add chocolate flakes or dried fruit of your choice. The texture of the dough is slightly liquid. Bake the muffins for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned.
Bread with almond flour
- 1 tablespoon garam masala spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Method of preparation:
In a bowl, mix the almond flour, flax flour, some of the pumpkin seeds, garam masala, baking powder, salt and eggs. Mix all the ingredients well, then pour the obtained composition into a cake tin, sprinkle the rest of the pumpkin seeds on top and bake in the preheated oven at 180ºC until the bread is browned.
Biscuits with almond flour
- 200 gr dark chocolate (minimum 50% cocoa)
- 80 gr candied fruit (cranberries, apricots, raisins, etc.)
- 100 gr lard or margarine.
Method of preparation:
Candied fruits and chocolate are cut into cubes. In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients: almond flour, flax flour, coconut flakes, baking soda, candied fruit and chocolate. In another bowl, mix the eggs with the lard and honey. To the mixture of liquid ingredients add the mixture with dry ingredients and mix well until we obtain a uniform dough, from which with wet hands are formed balls that are flattened with the palm of the hand in a tray lined with baking paper. Bake the biscuits in the preheated oven at 180ºC for 8-10 minutes.
- 7 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon poppy flour
- 3 tablespoons flax flour
- 4 eggs
- 50 gr butter
- a little salt
- 2-3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
Method of preparation:
Homogenize all the ingredients listed above, and put the obtained composition between two baking sheets and spread it to a thickness of a few millimeters, then cut into the desired shape and bake the biscuits at 150 ° C for 7-8 minutes until golden.
Unbaked Cake With Chocolate, Coconut And Almond
1. Put baking paper in a tray. To make the top, put all the ingredients in a mixer, until they are cut and mixed (be careful not to grind them too hard). Put them in the tray and press in an even layer. Leave in the fridge while making the middle layer.
2. For the middle layer, mix all the ingredients, using a mixer, in a bowl and mix until well combined. Spread evenly over the counter, cover and leave in the fridge while making the glaze.
3. For the icing, melt the coconut oil in the microwave. Add the remaining icing ingredients and mix until smooth. Pour over the middle layer and level quickly so as not to harden. Sprinkle coconut flakes on top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
EMAG invites you to the contest!
eMAG has 5 more than delicious prizes for you! 5 vouchers worth 100 RON each.
Vouchers can only be used for shopping in the Bargain and Alcoholic Beverages categories.
Vouchers are valid from June 10 to July 10.
What do you have to do?
- Answer the question: What product would you order, from the Barley and Alcoholic Beverages categories, on eMAG, using this voucher?
- The contest takes place between June 10 and June 17, and the winners will be announced in this article on June 18.
- Winners will be chosen by lot (random.org).
Dear ones, today I extracted the 5 winners who will get a voucher worth 100 lei.
- Cornea Alexandra
- Virtopeanu Mirela Elena
- Oanta Lucian
Congratulations! I ask the winners to send me an email (find the contact page here). After receiving the email, I will send the vouchers to the winners.
Update: Because Georgiana, the third winner, did not claim her voucher (although I have sent her two notifications so far). I redid the draw.
The new winner is number 21: Badea Daniela
Blueberry cake - Ingredients (round shape 24 cm diameter)
- 250 g flour
- 150 g blueberries + 1 tablespoon flour
- 100 ml sunflower / peanut oil
- 5 g baking powder
- 2 medium eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 125 ml milk
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g white chocolate (for decoration)
Fluffy blueberry check - Step by step preparation
- Put eggs in the mixer bowl, add sugar, vanilla sugar and salt and mix until light in color and doubles in volume (about 10 minutes on medium speed).
- Without turning off the mixer, add the oil gradually, then the milk and mix at medium speed.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and sift it. Gradually add it to the egg mixture and mix, this time at low speed.
- Mix the blueberries with a tablespoon of flour, then put them in a sieve and remove the excess flour.
- Put the blueberries in the composition of the cake and mix carefully so as not to break the blueberry beans.
- Bake the blueberry cake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25-30 minutes.
- After it is baked, take the form out of the oven, leave the cake in the form for about 10 minutes, then turn it over on a grill and let it cool completely.
- After it has cooled, we can garnish it with melted white chocolate and fresh blueberries or with lemon icing (see here the icing recipe).
- We serve it with gusto! This cake with fresh blueberries is delicious!
Another nice surprise from eMAG!
Only today, June 10, 2020, if you place an order worth 100 lei, from the Barley and Beverages categories, you will receive a discount of 20 lei!
To benefit from this discount, at the end of the order, you must write the code "grocery".
Fluffy nut cake
Fluffy nut cake. A simple cake with walnuts, vanilla and extra fluffy. This nut cake recipe is very simple to follow and the result is great!
This fluffy cake with walnuts it cooks quickly, without baking powder & # 8211 as I used to. The air incorporated in the well-beaten egg whites is the natural growth agent. For a more intense flavor, it is good to fry the walnuts a little in a non-stick pan (without oil!) And to use pods or vanilla extract to flavor the dough.
Bridge: for a special flavor you can replace a handful of walnuts with hazelnuts. This cake works perfectly with a mix of walnuts composed of classic walnuts, almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, etc.
For this fluffy cake with walnuts I used a cake form 25 & # 21512 cm, 12 cm high.
Chocolate icing check
The easiest dessert you can prepare quickly from just a few ingredients. Below we teach you step by step how to make the best cake with chocolate icing.
1. Prepare a tray and turn on the oven at 160 degrees. Grease the trays with butter.
2. In a bowl put butter, sugar, eggs, salt, milk, baking powder, vanilla, lemon peel. Mix well with the mixer or a wooden spoon until the sugar melts (you can add powdered sugar). At the end, add the flour, stirring slowly, in the same direction, until you get a fluffy dough.
3. Pour half of the composition into the tray, and in the other half put the cocoa and fill the tray so that the cake is in two colors.
4. Put the tray in the hot oven, and when the cake is ready, take it out of the oven and leave it to cool.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the chocolate icing, melt the two tablets with 2/3 tablespoon oil in a bain-marie. Put the chocolate icing on the cake and let it cool completely.
Fry the dough thawed at room temperature, spread lightly with a rolling pin on a worktop sprinkled with powdered sugar (because we want a sweet dessert), then cut with a sharp knife in equal squares (8 in number).
It will be placed in the middle of each square 1-2 teaspoons of jam (depending on the size of the square), then with a brush will be smeared all around with the beaten egg previously in a bowl.
Each filled square will be bent, (or a cone will be made) and the edges will be pressed with the tail of a teaspoon or a fork (so that the jam does not come out during baking).
patisserie they will be placed in a large stove tray, lined with baking paper, then each greased with beaten egg (for gloss and appearance) with a brush.
The tray will be placed in the preheated oven at 190 degrees for about 20-25 minutes (while they will brown nicely).
In the meantime it will be done powdered icing: in a bowl put the powdered sugar with a few drops of water, mixing with a whisk until a whitish paste is formed.
Almonds raw will be fried in a Teflon pan, then removed on a baking sheet, cooled and chopped.
After baking, pastries they will be put on a grill to cool, then it will be put with a spoon icing and almonds fried and chopped.
Chocolate wrapped check
I finally found a very simple recipe, both as a preparation and as ingredients, but very effective and for Easter you can prepare it as a cake or panettone. The recipe is proposed by one of the housewives on www.prajituria.ro and you can vary a lot on this topic: you can replace the hazelnut mix with chocolate flakes, candied fruit or fresh fruit or you can divide the composition into two parts, in one of they put cocoa, a little rum or melted chocolate and at the end we have a two-tone cake.
& # 8211 300g flour
& # 8211 300g old
& # 8211 250g mix dried fruits, hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts etc
& # 8211 a Cube Master Branch (250g)
& # 8211 5 eggs
& # 8211 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
& # 8211 1 sachet baking powder
& # 8211 200g chocolate
& # 8211 pistachio for decoration
First and foremost, heat the oven to 180 degrees and prepare the shape you are going to use (you can use a guguluf shape or a round cake shape or why not, a classic cake pan). Margarine, which must be at room temperature (soft but NOT melted, right?) Is foamed with 200g of sugar. Then add the yolks, one by one. In a separate bowl, mix flour and baking powder, then add the mixture of dried fruit and nuts. It is very important to mix them well with flour, so as not to leave them on the bottom of the baking tray.
Beat the egg whites with 100g sugar and vanilla sugar. In the margarine foam we add ½ from the flour mixture, we homogenize, then ½ from the egg white foam. It is very important to incorporate the egg whites using a spatula, with movements from top to bottom and not the mixer, so the cake will be fluffier. Then add the rest of the flour mixture and the rest of the egg white foam. We put the composition in the form, level it using a spatula and put it in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test. Then we turn the cake on a grill and let it cool.
Meanwhile, melt the chocolate on a steam bath (here you can use any kind of chocolate, from the bitter one to the one with milk or even the white chocolate) & # 8230
The hazelnuts are lightly fried, left to cool, then peeled and chopped into larger pieces.
Mix the butter very well until you get a very fine foam, add the brown sugar, vanilla sugar and almond essence, mix again.
Then add the eggs, not all at once, but in turn, after each egg mix well until incorporated into the composition, then continue with the other egg.
Add flour mixed with baking powder, salt and cocoa, mix again very well until a homogeneous composition is obtained.
The chopped hazelnuts are added to the above composition together with the pitted cherries, mix everything lightly with a spoon, then put everything in a cake pan greased with butter and lined with flour.
Bake in the hot oven for about 40 minutes, do the toothpick test, remove on a grill and leave to cool.
After it has cooled, pour the melted chocolate on top and then sprinkle a few hazelnuts on it.
Serve with some bitter cherries.
Other recommended recipes:
CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH PEAR AND ALMONDS Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH PEAR AND ALMONDS. It is a delicious, gluten-free recipe. Chocolate and pears fit perfectly together. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy it. I wish you a day as tasty as possible and good appetite!
- 200 gr. - 50-70% dark chocolate
- 150 gr. - butter
- 100 gr. - almond flour
- 100 gr. - sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 pears (small to medium size)
- 1 tablespoon - cocoa (about 10 gr.)
- 1 teaspoon - almond essence
- 1 tablespoon - almond flakes
- A pinch of salt
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Number of servings: 8
Method of preparation:
- First of all put a bowl in the steam bath, it is important not to touch the water. Put the chocolate and diced butter in it. Melt everything until you get a shiny sauce.
- Take the bowl off the steam and let the chocolate cool a bit.
- Meanwhile, separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites with the mixer until you get a foam, then start gradually adding the sugar, continuing to mix until you get a thick meringue.
- Add a little salt to the bowl of melted chocolate and gradually a yolk, stirring until each is incorporated. Then add the cocoa and stir a little more.
- Pour a teaspoon of almond essence and mix. Then add the solid ingredient, which is almond flour, over the liquid mixture. Mix everything together until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Add the egg whites over this mixture and mix everything lightly all around, so as not to break the air bubbles formed by mixing.
- Take a tray with a removable bottom of 21 cm. greased with butter and pour the dough into it.
- Peel the pears, cut them in half and clean the inside of the seeds. Cut them into thin slices.
- Arrange the pears on top of the dough. Finally sprinkle with almond flakes.
- Bake the cake at 180 degrees C for 40-45 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the oven, let it cool a bit and serve it with pleasure.
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood